Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Do you want your children to develop a passion for music? Then, give your
young musician the music education of a lifetime with Les Petits Virtuoses
music curriculum. Your child will learn to read, sing and play music with our
interactive music lessons!
Your kids Will
• Sing along to songs to develop pitch and vocal skills
• Learn to Play & Perform Basic Rhythms
• Learn to express their inner self through music
• Discover the world of classical music
• Dance to different music genres to understand rhythms
• Learn, hear, and try many musical instruments
• Learn the basics of music theory
Want to take your musical talents to the next level and learn to play with
others? You should consider joining the band class! Playing with a group of
musicians requires many skills that we will cover in this class, including the
• Learn a step-by-step approach to playing in a group that applies to all
styles and instrument
• Become a more natural and spontaneous stage musician • Learn to
understand other instruments and how they work in harmony with yours.
• Learn to understand how rhythm, chords and melody work together •
Learn to listen to others while performing your instrument and be a
great band player.
• Learn to record and produce your own music
Louis-Pier Racicot is an accomplished musician who has made a name for himself with his virtuosity on the violin and his dedication to inspiring others. With a passion for music that began in a musical household, Louis-Pier realized his potential as a professional musician at a young age and has since worked tirelessly to hone his craft.
Louis-Pier pursued his dream by enrolling in the classical violin performance program at the University of Montreal. His hard work and dedication quickly propelled him to success.
He landed the coveted role of the solo violinist for Cavalia Odysseo, an international Cirque show created by the co-founder of Cirque Du Soleil.
Louis-Pier's touring years with the show gave him invaluable experience, performing hundreds of shows yearly across the World and playing on live radio and television. In addition, he was fortunate enough to perform with widely diverse musicians, artistic directors, and music composers.
Through his travels, Louis-Pier was exposed to a world of musical possibilities and cultures that inspired him to create Music 4 Humans, his passion project, to help others to discover themselves and the World through music.
If you're ready to discover your own musical voice, join Louis-Pier on his journey and let him guide you as you learn music and expand your artistic horizons.